[Histonet] HSV I and II

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed Jun 8 07:39:49 CDT 2011

Sheila,

We use CM's HSV I (361A) and HSV II (362A) and cocktail them for use on
VMS's BenchMark and XTs.   I use them  cocktailed to achieve a 1:100
dilution of both with mild CC1 @ 42 degrees C for 32 minutes with AB
block and Hem II/8 minutes.

Hope this helps,

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
DB1-223 VAH
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sheila
Fonner
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:40 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] HSV I and II

Good day Histonetters everywhere!

I was wondering if anyone could give me some brilliant advice.  We are
currently running HSVI and HSVII antibodies from Cell Marque that are
still
ASR status.  My pathologist wants me to cocktail the two together.

Does anyone have any experience with this and could you give me any
advice?
All help would be greatly appreciated.  Can I make a 50/50 mixture of
the
RTU antibodies and use my longest protocol?  We are using the Ventana
Ultra.

Thank you so much.

Sheila Fonner, HT (ASCP)

KDL Pathology