[Histonet] Fibroblasts Floating on Medium after 24 hrs.

Khaire Dai khairedai <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 07:02:49 CDT 2011

Hi

I have started growing the human normal and cancer associated fibroblasts.

The cells I got are from the vials preserved in liquid nitrogen and have seeded the cells on culture plates. Now after 24 hrs only very few cells are attached to the plate almost all of them are floating.

How long should i wait for the cells to attach or remove the floating cells?
I don't want to loose them as i dont have any backup for these cells.

Thanks in advance for the support.