[Histonet] Special stains poster

Victoria Baker bakevictoria <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:42:46 CDT 2011

 Hi

I think it was about six or seven years ago I had come across a company that
made a 'promotional' laminated poster of widely used special stains that
they had given to customers to show new techs and students how stains should
"look".  I've had no luck in searching the internet so I'm hoping someone o
the histonet can help me.  I've got a group of tech's I'm working with that
have varying levels of experience and a poster like this would be a big help
to them.

If anyone has a source, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Vikki