[Histonet] hand staining, bench top manual no automation

madary <@t> verizon.net madary <@t> verizon.net
Fri Jun 3 14:15:21 CDT 2011

   When  I  was  in the field of histology and performing IHC manually, I
   fo   usage,  eas   reuse).   Slide  a   waiting for the next job,any

   Nick(Rocky) Madary, HT/HTL(ASCP)QIHC
   Jun 3, 2011 12:01:25 P
     Send Histonet     histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
     To     http://lists.uts     or, via email, send a message      histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu     You can reach the person managing the list at
     histonet-owner <@t> lis     When  replying,  please  edit  your  Subject  line  s     specific
     than "Re: Contents of Histonet digest..."
     <     1. RE: Counter top immunos (Smith, Allen)
     2. l     3.  RE:  [IHCRG]  lam     Chlipala)
     4. RE: Counter top immu     5. Alternatives to Cytospin? (JR R)
     6. RE: Counter top      7. RE: Alternatives to Cytospin? (Tony Henwood)
     8.      9. Working V     10. Re: Bone Marrow H&E Proto     11. Re: nuclear haziness (Jean Brinker)
     12. prici     13. Counter top immunos (Ji     14. Submission of tonsils to pathology (Richard Cartun)
     15.     16. Re: Submission of tonsil     17. Re: Processing Mouse Pancreas (Rene J      18. RE: Submission of tonsils to pathology (Horn, Hazel V)
     19.     ------     ----------------------------------------------------------------
     Mes     Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 18:05:30 +0000
     From: "Smith, Allen"
     Subject: [Histonet] RE: Counter top immunos
     To:      Cc: "histonet <@t> lists.utsout     Message-ID:
          I like the Vector ABC     the  Nova  Red chromogen. Mouse     better results than rabbit or goat prim     -----Original Message-----
     From:          histonet-bounces <@t> lists.ut     [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]  On  Beha     Marshall, Kimberly K
     Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:57 AM
     To:      Subject: [Histonet] Counter top immuno     Hello Histo folks
     Hope  everyone  is having a great week....I     info
     on  immuno kits for staining just by hand, l     started
     in  this  field.  We  are  a  small  lab in Alask     immunos are
     sent out of state, We are looking to do som     to
     save  money,  but  don't  really need a stainer. S     kits
     that  are  better  than others? Is there anyone that d     this way
     that would give some much needed advise???
     A     Kimberly
     Message:      Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 13:05:28 -0500
     From: "Perry, Margaret"
     Subject: [Histonet] laminin and collagen4 in cat      To: "ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com" ,
     "histo     Mes     Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
     We  want to use      some spindle cell tumors.     sheath  tumors  reportedly  show lam     membranes vs. Fibrosarcoma which does not. We     will  work  in  both  cat  and  dog.  Is there anyone who ha     success  with  these?  Do  you  have  any recommendations for these
     antibod     Margaret Perry HT(ASCP)
     Dept of Veterina     Box 2175
     South Dakota State Univer     Brookings SD 57007
     605-688-5638
     -     Message: 3