[Histonet] Slide Volume Inquiry

Garrison, Becky becky.garrison <@t> jax.ufl.edu
Thu Jun 2 10:38:45 CDT 2011

There is an article on histology workload in the current issue of:
Arch Pathol Lab Med Vol 135, June 2011

Just placed on my desk today; I have only glanced at it. It may have some information helpful to you.

Becky Garrison
Pathology Supervisor
Shands Jacksonville
Jacksonville, FL 32209
904-244-6237, phone
904-244-4290, fax
904-393-3194, pager

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Tonia Richmond
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 5:29 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Slide Volume Inquiry

   I'm  trying  to  determine  the annual volume of glass slides produced
   globally for a project I'm working on.  I'm having no luck finding any
   information.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
   All the best,
   Tj
   Confidentiality   Notice:   This   e-mail   message,   including   any
   attachments,  is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
   contain  confidential  and  privileged  information.  Any unauthorized
   review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
   the  intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
   destroy all copies of the original message..