[Histonet] Slide Volume Inquiry

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 09:46:04 CDT 2011

How are you going to do that? Do you know how many laboratories there are? Do you know the average slides/year for each?
Unless you know both parameters you cannot calculate the total "national" volume.
I wish you luck!
René J.

From: Tonia Richmond <tjrichmond <@t> hughes.net>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 5:28 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Slide Volume Inquiry

  I'm  trying  to  determine  the annual volume of glass slides produced
  globally for a project I'm working on.  I'm having no luck finding any
  information.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
  All the best,
  Tj
  Confidentiality  Notice:  This  e-mail  message,  including  any
  attachments,  is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
  contain  confidential  and  privileged  information.  Any unauthorized
  review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
  the  intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
  destroy all copies of the original message..