[Histonet] Antibody suggestions for dog and cat

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Mon Jul 25 13:48:01 CDT 2011

Hi Mark,

Vimentin - Dako; M0725, clone V9
Pankeratin - Dako; M0821; clone MNF116
CD3 - LabVision; RB-9039; rabbit polyclonal
CD20 - LabVision; RB-9013; rabbit polyclonal
CD18 (canine) - Leukocyte Antigen Biology Lab (UC-Davis; Dr. Peter Moore);
clone CA16.3C10
CD18 (feline) - Leukocyte Antigen Biology Lab (UC-Davis; Dr. Peter Moore);
clone FE3.9F2
Melan A - Dako; M7195; clone A103
Factor VIII - Dako; A0082; rabbit polyclonal

CD117 - Dako; A4502; rabbit polyclonal (not specific for dogs; tested
successfully on cow and horse, also)

Let me know if you need information on any other antibodies in question.  I
species-validate all of my  IHC tests (100+).

Jan Shivers
Senior Scientist
Histology/IHC/EM Section Head
Pathology Teaching Program
University of Minnesota
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
1333 Gortner Ave.
St. Paul, MN  55108
612-624-7297
shive003 <@t> umn.edu

(Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
think you have received this message in error, please advise the sender and
then delete this message and any attachments immediately.)