[Histonet] Controls with patient specimen on same slide

SHargrove <@t> urhcs.org SHargrove <@t> urhcs.org
Wed Jul 20 10:35:33 CDT 2011

In our Lab we put a control on every slide. We keep multiple controls cut
and stored in refrigerator. Most are multi- tissue controls. We use the
Ventana detection kits and it is not cost efficient to use 2 uses of the
detection kit per antibody.  Of course there are times  that this will not
work, then our cost per test goes up, but we cannot charge any more for a
control.