[Histonet] Controls with patient specimen on same slide

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:42:31 CDT 2011

Hi Toni,

We put the control on the same slide and after it's stained and coverslipped
we draw a line to seperate the control and patient tissue with each side of
the line having either a "C" or "P" written on it.

Mark