[Histonet] IHC for H. pylori

Fawn Bomar Fawn.Bomar <@t> HalifaxRegional.com
Wed Jul 13 15:07:01 CDT 2011

We run giemsa's on all stomach bx's

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Patrick Laurie [foreightl <@t> gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 2:29 PM
To: Joanne Clark
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] IHC for H. pylori

*** WARNING ***

This email has already passed extensive Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus scanning measures and found to have a high probability of not containing spam or virus content.

However... This email has failed Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) verification.  DKIM references can be found at http://www.dkim.org and is defined by the overseeing organization as:

"DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) lets an organization take responsibility for a message while it is in transit.  The organization is a handler of the message, either as its originator or as an intermediary. Their reputation is the basis for evaluating whether to trust the message for delivery. Technically DKIM provides a method for validating a domain name identity that is associated with a message through cryptographic authentication. "

In this email, a DKIM key was supplied in the email and the DKIM cryptographic authentication has failed (with 100% certainty).  Due to this, you should not necessarily trust that it was really sent from the domain stated by the sender "Patrick Laurie <foreightl <@t> gmail.com>/histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu".

All electronic checks have been exhausted and you will need to make a personal decision on whether to trust this sender.

If you verify that this email definitely was sent from this domain then THAT DOMAIN DEFINITELY HAS A BAD DKIM SETUP!  You will need to contact the administrator of the sending domain to repair their DKIM definition.  NEITHER YOUR HELPDESK NOR CAREBRIDGE CAN DO ANYTHING TO REPAIR THIS ISSUE AS IT IS UNDER THE COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE SENDING DOMAIN AND THAT DOMAIN HAS STATED NOT TO TRUST THIS EMAIL.

If you need further information concerning this classification, please contact CareBridge Support with the below information:

Filter: ib_dkim_fail
Policy: $THROTTLED-conn_accept
Time: 14:30:17
Message ID: 56429152