[Histonet] Written SOP

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Mon Jul 11 11:00:11 CDT 2011

I would think that you could potentially use an SOP for frozen sections in the clinical setting, such as following bloodborne pathogens standards.  I would ban the use of freeze spray in the cryostat and that you may want to use a particulate respirator such as the #M N95 1860S, and other standard PPE's that you use when sectioning frozen sections in the clinical setting.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308-1592
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
www.premierlab.com

Ship to address:

1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Rene J Buesa
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 9:50 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; SaroBascaramurty
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Written SOP

Really? Do you think that anybody is going to have an SOP for such an specific and narrow subject?
Please remember that an SOP procedure is nothing other than the description of the method you use in a way that anybody else can follow it, and do the same thing always.
I think that you will be better of if you describe how do you complete such an assignment.
René K.