[Histonet] Written SOP

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 10:50:28 CDT 2011

Really? Do you think that anybody is going to have an SOP for such an specific and narrow subject?
Please remember that an SOP procedure is nothing other than the description of the method you use in a way that anybody else can follow it, and do the same thing always.
I think that you will be better of if you describe how do you complete such an assignment.
René K.

--- On Mon, 7/11/11, Bascaramurty, Saro <Saro.Bascaramurty <@t> nrc-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote:

From: Bascaramurty, Saro <Saro.Bascaramurty <@t> nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Subject: [Histonet] Written SOP
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Monday, July 11, 2011, 11:40 AM

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone of you have a written SOP on 'Cryosectioning of animal tissues implanted with human cells that are totally not screened for Hep B, HEP C, HIV, Mycobacterium tuberculosis and other adventitious agents' . If you have one written, would you be kind enough to share with me?

Thanks in advance!

Saro Bascaramurty

Technical Officer
Institute for Biodiagnostics