[Histonet] In search of a cryostat...

Tom McNemar TMcNemar <@t> lmhealth.org
Sun Jul 10 09:53:32 CDT 2011

Hello all,

I am looking to budget for a new cryostat and was wondering what others are using.  I would like one that is safe, well lit, roomy, and has some sort of on-board decontamination routine.  All input appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Tom McNemar, HT(ASCP)
Histology Co-ordinator
Licking Memorial Health Systems
(740) 348-4163
(740) 348-4166
tmcnemar <@t> lmhealth.org<mailto:tmcnemar <@t> lmhealth.org>
www.LMHealth.org<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\TMCNEMAR\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.LMHealth.org>

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to whom it is addressed, and contains information from Licking Memorial Health Systems which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, nor authorized to receive for the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail and attachments is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message immediately. You may also contact the LMH Process Improvement Center at 740-348-4641. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Thank you.