[Histonet] RE: Tissue Cassette Printer Recommendations

Rodriguez, Arnold ARodriguez <@t> emc.org
Thu Jul 7 15:14:11 CDT 2011

All very good suggestions and definitely things to consider. Thank you
Jesus.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesus Ellin [mailto:JEllin <@t> yumaregional.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 10:05 AM
To: 'Carol Bryant'; 'Elizabeth Chlipala'; Rodriguez, Arnold;
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: Tissue Cassette Printer Recommendations

I do not have Vantage, so I cannot comment on that. But you have to take
into account the environment and the scanning quality of the print.  I
would also look at space, location, downtime, workflow, even clarity of
barcode meaning Datamatirx, ect.  There are also issues with specific
cassette colors and cassette surface texture playing a part in the
scanning.