[Histonet] Routine H & E stain,

kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 7 07:52:24 CDT 2011

Amita,

We are a neurotoxicology lab that also provides histology services for
other researchers inside & outside Rutgers, and we use Gill's #3
hematoxylin for our routine H&Es on mouse and rat tissues.  No fading that
I have noticed in all the years that I have been here.  We get ours from
Thermo Fisher, or whatever they call themselves nowadays.  :o)

Good luck,
Kathleen Roberts

Principal Lab Technician
Neurotoxicology Labs