[Histonet] Isopropyl alcohol

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Wed Jul 6 04:15:39 CDT 2011

Rene,
I was just as surprised!  When we purchased the mw, we were led to believe that we could use the recycled alcohol, but I was told later that we should not for quality reasons - that recycled is never 100% pure and that water contamination will adversely affect the processing.

So, can I use it on my H&E stainer without negatively affecting the stain quality?

As always, thanks for you thoughts,
Michelle