[Histonet] Failed water test

mtitford <@t> aol.com mtitford <@t> aol.com
Tue Jul 5 06:54:56 CDT 2011

Some years ago, our deionized water system became contaminated by a gram negative organism. (I don't know what the bacteria  live on, in the dark, with only deionized water to "eat"). We have a contract with a deionized water company, but they said it would be impossible to sterilize the whole system, with many labs on different floors and water lines weaving through the building and dead ends here and there. Now we screw filters on each spigot we use. The resistivity is in the right range,  and the culture tests are negative. When the filter gets clogged up, the water runs slowly, and we know its time to change the filter.

Michael Titford
Pathology USA
Mobile AL USA