[Histonet] Re: antibodies for immunohistochemistry

Stacy Deppeler sdeppeler <@t> ksu.edu.sa
Tue Jul 5 03:34:04 CDT 2011

Hi Mani,

As a fellow KSU researcher I would suggest trying companies such as Dako,
Santa Cruz, RnD Systems, Abcam, and Millipore as they all have distributors
in KSA who can get your antibodies in a fairly reasonable timeframe. From
your list I have only used the Ki67 from SantaCruz, which is alright but I
would expect that Dako may have a much better one.

If you need help with distributors names then contact me off list.

Good luck!

--
Stacy Deppeler.

Research Assistant