[Histonet] Vasculature in tumors

JR R rosenfeldtek <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:54:43 CDT 2011

You are probably looking for capillaries maybe arterioles so there wont be any elastic lamina for the pentachrome stain to detect.

Instead try IHC with an endothelial marker like VE Cadherin (best) or in a pinch, CD31 or PECAM.

Jerry Ricks
Research Scientist
University of Washington
Department of Pathology