SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] in situ methodology part 2

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Mon Jan 24 11:05:00 CST 2011

Louise,

I have been testing a new ISH kit called RISH from BioCare.  It works on any
dig labeled mRna probe.  The method is designed for ffpe sections but I have
just adapted it to cryosections as well.  I can send you some pictures of
Tunnel and EBV on ffpe sections if you would like to see them.  Besides
Roche this is the only kit I know of out right now for ISH.  They sell the
kit with their probes, I think they only have EBV, Kappa and Lambda and
maybe CMV.  They say they are coming out with hpv probes this spring but I
have not seen them yet.  They will also sell the reagents without their
probe for researchers like you and me that use our own probes as long as
they are dig labeled.

Ventana has ISH for HPV but the probe is fitc labeled.  In research we
prefer dig labeled probes, at least my investigators do.

Regards,

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.