[Histonet] in situ methodology part 2

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 01:31:20 CST 2011

Hi all

just as clarification .....i need to brush up on my background of ISH - what
new products/methododolgies there might be on the market. The tissues I will
be using will either be rodent pups/embryos or formalin fixed/fresh adult
tissue.

As for the probe - thats a stick point - not enough background information
to decide - but probably oligos.

So...the questions still stand:

   - where can i find good on-line material
   - Who offers the best application manuals - is Roche still int he market?

best regards

--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit