[Histonet] necropsy on freezed animal samples

Adam . anonwums1 <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:57:28 CST 2011

I recently had an animal from a previously undescribed mouse model die
suddenly during the weekend. Since I couldn't send it off to necropsy, I
stashed it in the refrigerator until Monday morning. According to the person
who read the histology "Post-mortem degeneration limited evaluation of most
tissues."

So I would agree from experience that this is not a good idea.

Adam