[Histonet] Service

sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com
Wed Jan 19 08:35:05 CST 2011

Hello all,

I am in Austin Texas and would like to know who people use to service
their equipment.  I have used Biomed before and wasn't really impressed.
Are there any other companies?  The only thing I would really ever need
service on would be the microtome (brand new Thermo 325).  I'm just
trying to see whether a maintenance contract would be more cost
effective to pay yearly than to get someone out if something goes wrong
with the tome.  Since it's just a plain jane rotary microtome, usually
things don't really ever go wrong so I think I know the answer, but
nonetheless would like repair guy/gal information.

Thanks

Sarah Goebel, BA, HT(ASCP)

Histotechnologist

Mirna Therapeutics