[Histonet] Excellent Low and High vinyl chairs

Eridana eridana <@t> cox.net
Wed Jan 12 16:19:54 CST 2011

There was some discussion last week and I dug up the info on my favorite chairs.
I purchased some excellent chairs at a very reasonable cost from eStores that sells chairs from Office Master in Ontario, CA.  The chairs come in all kinds of fabric including the lab vinyl.  The distributor's site is http://www.officemasterchairs.com/budget-task-chairs-c-26.html.  I got both the BC46 (low) and the BC41 (high) and they were S117.10 and $122.50 with a 5% discount for 3 or more chairs.  They as good as if not better than any other chair I have used in the past 30+ years.

Donna Harclerode, HT,HTL (ASCP) QIHC, SLS
Immunohistochemist
10455 Pacific Center Court
San Diego, CA 92121
858-768-5378
Donna.Harclerode <@t> aristamolecular.com

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail message may contain information which is (a) LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and which is (b) intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) names herein. If you are not the Addressee(s), or the person responsible for delivering this to the Addressee(s), you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please contact me immediately at the telephone number shown above and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system. Thank you.