[Histonet] coverglass

BSullivan <@t> shorememorial.org BSullivan <@t> shorememorial.org
Wed Jan 12 13:46:44 CST 2011

We have an automated coverslipper and use coverslips from Anapath. We
purchase them from STAT LAB. The item number is  SL-102450. Their phone
number is 1-800-442-3573. We have been very pleased with this product and
have used them for many years. The price is not too bad either for the
case.

Beatrice Sullivan, HT(A.S.C.P.) HTL , AAS, CLSP(N.C.A.)
AP Supervisor
Shore Memorial Hospital
609-653-3590

Speak only well of people and you need never whisper

             Jennifer Campbell
             <campbellj <@t> muhlba
             uerlab.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  Histonet
             histonet-bounces@         <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
             lists.utsouthwest                                          cc
             ern.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Histonet] coverglass
             01/12/2011 01:35
             PM

I am looking for vendors for coverglass for an automated coverglasser.

I want one where the coverglasses don't stick together. We are currently
using Mercedes as our vendor.

Any feedback out there for ThermoFisher?

--
Jen Campbell
Supervisor of Technical Services