[Histonet] GSH meeting in March

Shirley A. Powell POWELL_SA <@t> mercer.edu
Wed Jan 12 12:40:07 CST 2011

Hi Fellow Histonetters,

The Georgia Society for Histotechnology wants to invite you to our meeting at Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain GA March 25-27th, 2011.  We had our meeting there in 2007 which had a wonderful program and turnout.  This year should be the same.

Our program can be downloaded by going to
http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/symposium.html

The vendor registration form can also be downloaded here too.

Make your reservations early at the Mountain Creek Inn by calling 1-800-225-5292.  The room rates are $99 which includes Continental Breakfast and Admission to the Park.

Plan to join us in the beautiful gardens and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.  make it part of your vacation, bring the family.  The championship golf courses, the man-made beach, and the acres and acres of flowers, birds, plants, animals  and the butterfly sanctuary  are outstanding.  Check them out at their website http://www.callawaygardens.com/resort/things-to-do/georgia-fun.aspx today.

Shirley Powell, GSH Secretary

Shirley A. Powell, HT(ASCP)HTL, QIHC
Technical Director
Histology Curricular Support Laboratory