[Histonet] Toluidine blue staining of CFU-F

Adam . anonwums1 <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 11:18:07 CST 2011

Hi all,

I'm looking for a protocol to counterstain mouse CFU-F grown in tissue
culture**. The protocols I've found just say they counterstained with this
dye, don't say what it's dissolved in, sometimes list the percentage of it,
and never list the time they stained for. The only full protocol I found was
for staining of mast cells in sections, but that's dissolved in 70% ethanol
and very acidified. I'm not sure that's what I want.

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,
Adam