[Histonet] re: Pax-2

Connelly, John jconnelly <@t> sleh.com
Fri Jan 7 10:04:04 CST 2011

We have been using the invitrogen AB.  It does not have much background and works well.

John Connelly, M.D.

"Message: 21

Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 16:06:56 -0800

From: Mark Tarango <marktarango <@t> gmail.com<mailto:marktarango <@t> gmail.com>>

Subject: [Histonet] Pax-2

To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>"

        <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>>

        <AANLkTimHA5h26-8o6Fx4WuK5oPLOBROg4neXmPSntPDG <@t> mail.gmail.com<mailto:AANLkTimHA5h26-8o6Fx4WuK5oPLOBROg4neXmPSntPDG <@t> mail.gmail.com>>

Hi Histonet,

My lab needs to switch vendors on this antibody.  Where is everyone buying Pax-2?  I found on their website that Invitrogen sells an IVD rabbit poly

Pax-2 antibody.  Has anyone tried this or others?  What about Epitomics RUO rabbit mono?  Do all the antibodies give that cytoplasmic background staining that I've seen?

I'd appreciate any info at all.

Thanks

Mark Tarango"

+++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
privileged.   If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review,  dissemination or
copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from
your computer system. Thank you.