[Histonet] Slide Labeling System that Survives Citrate Boiling

Truscott, Tom ttruscot <@t> vetmed.wsu.edu
Thu Jan 6 10:24:04 CST 2011

That sounds like the one TBS made or makes. Tom T

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of louise renton
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 10:39 PM
To: Cameron Nowell; Histonet
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Slide Labeling System that Survives Citrate Boiling

long ago there was a cute system that worked with superfrost type
slides - you know the ones that have the sort of coloured ends -
etched through the paint to make a permanent marking

Common HB pencil also survives on ordinary frosted slidesand
surgipath pen marking  esp if used on superfrost slides

--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit