[Histonet] inventory

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Wed Jan 5 11:49:54 CST 2011

We do it annually. We use a combination of reports from our Materials Management Dept. and from our order spread sheet. (I keep a spread sheet of all items ordered).

It's not totally accurate because of the chemicals and stains that have been here forever, but it's close enough for Mat Mgt.

Best,

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kelly Boyd
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 12:08
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] inventory

Yesterday I inquired If and how labs did inventory for specials and immunos. I meant to ask IF and HOW labs do end of year inventory for specials and immunos. Thanks!

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.