Fw: [Histonet] Need help with an old autostainer

Adrienne Anderson rennie1108 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 13:52:38 CST 2011

Thanks for all the great responses. I have found a manual and lots of advice!

Thanks,
Adrienne

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Adrienne Anderson <rennie1108 <@t> yahoo.com>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 12:19:13 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Need help with an old autostainer

Hello,

I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm trying to set up a stainer and
don't have a user manual. It was bought at auction by my company, so who knows
how old it is! It is a Microm DS 50, made by Zeiss (now Thermo Richard Allen).
I've been trying to get my hands on a manual (having trouble setting up a
staining program), but I don't quite know if I'm going about it the right
way...or if there is one I can actually get.

Does anyone know anything about this type of stainer. Please help!

Thanks,
Adrienne Anderson
Phylogeny Inc.
Columbus, OH