[Histonet] How many tissues an histotech is suppose to cut per hour?

Jenny Vega histotech411 <@t> gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:18:37 CST 2011

I would like to know how many tissues does a experienced histotech is
suppose to cut per hour (routine h&e slides) in the microtome. I am a new
histotech and I would like to know how much tissue do an experienced
histotech cuts per hour. For example if you have 100 tissues per total in
how many hours are you suppose to cut this tissue? or.....tell me how much
you cut at your lab.

Do you have any suggestions on how to cut faster? Thank You.

Thanks