[Histonet] Polymer detection kit on rat tissue

sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com
Thu Feb 24 08:46:58 CST 2011

I personally love polymers!!  The DAKO envision is actually using
polymers.  You don't have to buy the kit.  Biocare has a ton of awesome
polymers for sale that I use in tangent with DAKO.  If you want more
specifics on my protocols let me know.
Good Luck

Sarah Goebel, BA, HT(ASCP)
Histotechnologist
Mirna Therapeutics
2150 Woodward Street
Suite 100
Austin, Texas  78744
(512)901-0900 ext. 6912

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
amitapandey <@t> torrentpharma.com
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:12 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu;
histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Polymer detection kit on rat tissue

Dear histonetters,

I am lost in data sheets of  IHC detection kits . Please help me  to
finalize one good detection kit for my purpose.

I am planning to do immunohistochemistry on paraffin embedded rat kidney

tissues for mouse monoclonal and rabbit polyclonal antibody (not  double

labelling).
I am looking on Dako envision, vector immpress, Novolink , the company
like Biocare/ Max bio vision suggest the Rat specific detection
kit....Got
confused...

Also send me  your opinion on ABC detection versus polymer detection
system.

Thanks in advance for your view.

Amita