[Histonet] IHC Equipment

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Feb 23 14:12:17 CST 2011

Cindy

We have three dako autostainers and we really like them a lot.  We are a
contract research lab so flexibility and system openness is key for us.
The only other instrument that I have demoed is the Leica Bond, but
unless I purchased the research software (which is a bit expensive) I
was tied into using at least one of their reagents and their reagents
are purchased in kits, so for my lab it was not a good fit financially
since I already had two dako stainers on reagent rental.

If you have the space I would demo the different instruments on the
market, see which one works best for you.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592