[Histonet] IHC Equipment

Cynthia Pyse cpyse <@t> x-celllab.com
Wed Feb 23 13:36:52 CST 2011

Hi Histonetters

I currently use a Dako stainer for my IHC staining. It is a work horse with
very little problems. It is a older model that we may need to replace in the
near future. What is everyone using out in histoland. I would be perfectly
willing to purchase another Dako but I want to explore all avenues before
making a decision. What are the pros and cons of the instruments any of you
are using. How often is the machine down? What is the capacity? We run the
Dako twice daily usually to the capacity of 48 slides. I would like to hear
only from actual user of the instrumentation, no vendors please. This is
only a fact finding e-mail. Thanks in advance for all your input.

Cindy

Cindy Pyse, CLT, HT (ASCP)

Laboratory/Histology Supervisor

X-Cell Laboratories