[Histonet] Looking for Histology Tech position near Martinsville VA

Estep, Jennifer EstepJK <@t> msha.com
Mon Feb 21 22:04:29 CST 2011

         Hello! My name is Jennifer Estep. I am currently working as a histology technician at Johnson City Medical Center- Mountain States Health Alliance, in Johnson City Tennessee. I have been in this position for three years.  I am not certified yet, I have two more semesters of school left, and then will be able to sit for my exam. While holding this position I have gone through a year long Histology program that was offered by our Laboratory. I have experience with Special and IHC staining and frozen sections. Before working as a histology tech, I had worked in the laboratory as a phlebotomist, specimen processor, and pathology technician.
        I am relocating to Martinsville, VA as soon as I am able to find a full-time position. I am looking for a position within an hour from Martinsville. Roanoke, VA; Eden, NC; Greensboro, NC; or Danville, VA. I am available to work any shifts and can provide references along with letters of recommendations. If anyone knows of a position or has a position available, please contact me by email at EstepJK <@t> MSHA.com<mailto:EstepJK <@t> MSHA.com> or phone (423)943-8202.

                                                                                                                                                        Thanks, Jennifer Estep
                                                                                                                                                                    Histology Dept.
                                                                                                                                                                     JCMC-MSHA
                                                                                                                                                                    (423)431-6385

This message is from Mountain States Health Alliance. The contents contained herein may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or action taken on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.