[Histonet] Exam Prep

caymanfleck <@t> gmail.com caymanfleck <@t> gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:12:00 CST 2011

Hello Histoland,

I'm preparing for the HTL exam after being trained on-the-job and working in
histo for a few years.  I'm using the standard 'Theory and practice...' text
as my main resource.  I'm wondering if anyone has used either the ASCP
practice tests (a set of 5 are available from ascp for about $30) or the NSH
Self-assessment Program (which has modules that correspond to the exam
sections).  The NSH program is expensive at about $240 but I don't know if
it's worth it.  Has anyone used either of these resources?

Thanks!