[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 87, Issue 24

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 13:06:20 CST 2011

Hi Stacy,
     I have done this on FFPE samples without terrible difficulty. I'm not
sure if the I did procedure will work well on frozen tissue, but I don't see
why it wouldn't. I also used HRP/DAB to visualize the reaction however a
fluorescent tag should be fine. I used an antibody from AbCam (ab49873) at
1:200 with citrate buffer (pH6.0) retrieval. It might not be working for you
now, but I'm sure you'll get it.

Good luck,
Amos