[Histonet] core histolgy recharge rates

Michael Mashore mmashore <@t> vapop.ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 9 12:59:46 CST 2011

Hello all,

I am trying to get a feel for how other core histology facilities are
charging. My main question is if or when technician's labor time is charged.
Currently we charge a fee per sample for embedding, whether it is paraffin,
plastic, or oct. Then we charge a fee per slide/grid for cutting, and fee
per slide/grid for staining. Any time the technician is doing the work there
is also a labor/tech time fee per hour.

Any information you are willing to share is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael