[Histonet] microm parts for microtomes, only through Thermo?

sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com
Wed Feb 9 12:47:13 CST 2011

I just ordered one from VWR.  It's for a thermo tome which I think will
fit on microms?  It was $1600.  I would call a tech help and see what
they would suggest.
Another thought would be to call IMEB (specifically Denise deVines
18005438496).  I have had lots of good luck with the company and Denise
is great!  They do a lot of refurbishing of equipment and maybe she
could help you out or at least point you in the right direction.

Ok Denise...I get a cookie with my next order right =)

Note: I am in no way affiliated with IMEB or getting anything for this
suggestion, I just think it's a great company and wanted to pass it
along to everyone!!

Sarah Goebel, BA, HT(ASCP)
Histotechnologist
Mirna Therapeutics