[Histonet] Tape transfer

Nele Degryse Nele.Degryse <@t> UGent.be
Wed Feb 9 02:30:44 CST 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to cut undecalcified bone (mouse knees) by using the tape
transfer method.
The problem is that the area that I'm interested in (the joint with
patella) is not transferred from the tape on my slide.
I've used slides with different coating (also those specially made for
bone) and tried different thickness. None of that seems to make a
difference.
Another problem is that my hand roller started to stick, so I cleaned
it with 100% ethanol (as recommended) and now it sticks even more...

Can anybody give me some advice?

Thanks