[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 87, Issue 12

Galina Deyneko galinadeyneko <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 09:21:57 CST 2011

Dear Colleagues,
I would like to find chromogen for alkaline phosphatase enzyme labeling. I have used Vulcan fast red from Biocare, but it usually gives me background especially on double stained slides on mouse pancreas, i do KI 67 and BRDU/ Insulin double staining, and  I use AP enzyme for the pancreatic islets with rabbit S Cruz anti insulin antibody and rabbit--on rodent AP polymer from Biocare
Could you please share your experience what  and from what company detection system and chromogen i can use to get rid of background. I appreciate any hints and protocols.
Thank you.
Galina Deyneko
Novartis, Cambridge, MA
617-782-1675 home