[Histonet] (no subject)

Taylor, Robin Robin.Taylor <@t> prexushealth.com
Tue Feb 8 09:01:22 CST 2011

Hi guys,
     For those of you that have been using Thermo nylon biospy bags, what are you doing now that Thermo no longer stocks them? They changed the bags, 2 seams to 3 seams, I tried the new ones, but I don't like them as well as the original ones. I found them hard to get open and several times my biopsies went flying. Can anyone suggest another brand that is as good as the Thermo ones.
Thanks so much for your help,

Robin Taylor HT
Butler County Medical Center
Hamilton, OH
513-454-1417

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.