[Histonet] Her2 Fixation Requirement

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Feb 2 13:27:57 CST 2011

Lori

I would think both if you could since the Her2 paper does address those
issues as potentials for problems in testing variation (time to
fixation).  I believe the CAP/ASCO paper states not less then 6 and no
more than 48 hours for fixation (2007 paper).  I believe you also should
document type of fixative if possible; vendor, lot number and expiration
date if you can.  I have pdfs of these documents if you need them.

Liz

Manager

Premier Laboratory, LLC

PO Box 18592