[Histonet] TTF-1 Antibody

Matthew Lunetta MLunetta <@t> luhcares.org
Wed Feb 2 12:20:12 CST 2011

We used the DAKO TTF-1 and have no problems with it.

Matt Lunetta HT (ASCP)
Longmont United Hopsital
Colorado

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:18:23 -0700
From: "Joanne Clark"
Subject: [Histonet] TTF-1 Antibody

Good Morning, we are using TTF-1 antibody from Cell Marque (clone
8G7G3/1 mouse monoclonal) on a DAKO autostainer with an LSAB+ platform.
We do heat retrieval in the DAKO pascal pressure cooker using Cell
Marques Trilogy retrieval solution. We do a lower temp for a longer
period of time during the retrieval. I incubate the primary antibody
for 1 hour and I still have problems getting the marker to work with any
consistency.

Where do the rest of you doing this marker get your antibody from and do
you have problems getting it to work consistently? Any and all feedback
would be appreciated, I'm getting really frustrated.

Thanks

Joanne Clark, HT

Histology Supervisor

Pathology Consultants of New Mexico