[Histonet] RE: CAP question ANP.22970

Nita Searcy NSEARCY <@t> swmail.sw.org
Tue Feb 1 14:01:16 CST 2011

>>> <Wanda.Smith <@t> HCAhealthcare.com> 2/1/2011 12:42 PM >>>

843-847-4586
843-847-4296 fax

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at the number listed.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Martha Ward
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:57 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] CAP question ANP.22970

We are having our inspection this spring and I am working to get all our procedures, etc. ready.  I am having trouble finding benchmark information for comparison for HER2 to comply with this question - ..."the laboratory at least annually compares its patient results with published benchmarks,"....   We are using the Dako Herceptest.  I spoke with Dako tech services and they did not have any information.   What are other labs using for a benchmark.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Martha Ward, MT (ASCP) QIHC
Assistant Manager
Molecular Diagnostics Lab
Dept. of Pathology
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
336-716-2104