[Histonet] Histologist needed UAMS Little Rock AR

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Thu Dec 29 08:53:31 CST 2011

Please no recruiters reply to this.  We are a state University and we are not allowed to use your services.  I am sorry however; this saves us both time.

We currently have an opening for a registered HT or HTL at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock AR.  It is a full time position with full benefits, vacation, sick time and 12 paid holidays per year.  We are fast growing Histology Laboratory with new equipment and procedures coming for more experience with growth potential.  The position is listed under UAMS Jobs as # 50006966.  If you have any question you may call me at the number below.  I will be happy to discuss the position and future plans with you.

Best Regards,

Pamela A Marcum
AP Supervisor Histology
Slot 502
4301 W Markham Street
Little Rock AR 72205
Office: 501-686-7554
Fax: 501-686-7151

confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message..