[Histonet] Tissue Gram stain controls

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 17:17:09 CST 2011

But if you don't have a pathologist as compassionate as Dr Richmond and you are bound to do it. I would get microbiology to grow you a batch. Then plate/insert them into a section of lung. I prefer lung because it provides some background but not too much. This is just one way I've seen this done a long time ago. Good luck
Kim Donadio

Sent from my iPhone