[Histonet] Re: New Lab

mequita praet mdpraet <@t> gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 10:28:54 CST 2011

Hi Phillip,
I see you have gotton lots of responses. I am also available on a
part-time consultant basis to help set up histology labs. I would love
to talk with about this opportunity. I am sure you can continue to
explore the resourse available here on histonet and work your way
through this project. However, I do believe you are taking on a
monmental task, why not let a histotech with experience help you with
the lab set up? You really will have enough to do to handle office set
up ( medicare requirements, billing, courier service, etc). The
headaches will many and long.

Your idea of a lab with wide open spaces and no walls demonstrates
that you could use more in put from a histotech with lab set up
experience. After 40 years in the histology lab, I could offer you
that input.   My consultantion fees are small in comparsion to the
headaches.
If you would like to see my resume and discuss this further please
feel free to email me.
Mequita Praet, HTL(ASCP)SLS
mdpraet <@t> gmail.com