[Histonet] New lab desperation

Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/OID/NCEZID) jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Thu Dec 15 12:17:08 CST 2011

I am not sending this link as a plug for Sakura, but the build your dream lab template might give you some insight......

http://www.sakura-americas.com/dreamlab/index.lasso

Jeanine Bartlett
Infectious Diseases Pathology Branch
(404) 639-3590
jeanine.bartlett <@t> cdc.hhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kim Donadio
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 12:15 PM
To: nike path
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] New lab desperation

Yikes! I'd say you are in for an adventure alright. My best advice without writing a book is to hire a histology technologist right away. Then make your way to the closest lab to you that Will let you visit and benchmark them. Aka take lots of notes. You might wNt to read CLIA 88 guidelines and contact your department of health for further regulatory guidelines. This isoff the top of my head just for starters. Good luck.
Kim

Sent from my iPhone